I’m a little bored with my regular saves so I will try the “I’m surrounded by idiots” challenge (ISBI). Never did it before, it will be hard for me, aka the control freak.
That sim is Asimov by littlecatsims, tweaked by me.
The goal of this challenge is to go through generations by only controlling one sim and leaving the others do whatever they want and never ever control them.
The rules I’m going to follow:
- Only the founder and the heirs can be controlled.
- Once an heir reaches young adulthood I can’t control the previous playable sim.
- I can only choose traits, LTW and careers for the non-playable sims (NPS).
- No service sims.
- Minimum 2 kids per generations and they must have the insane trait.
- Must give the fertility treatment every 3 generations.
- The challenge starts on an empty 64x64 lot.
- The lot can’t be changed and spares must stay on the lot.
- The tombstones will stay on the lot.
- Game over if the playable sim dies.